Gerry & The Pacemakers Gerry and The Pacemakers: It's Gonna Be All Right 1963-1965
|You Save:||$0.99 (5% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 30, 2010
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Voyage Digital Media
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: The Complete Performances without the Interviews, Including two songs not seen in the film
- The Cavern Club (2009) - Gerry Marsden returns to the Cavern Club and sings "Ferry Cross The Mersey"
- Bill Harry Remembers: Liverpool and the Mersey Beat - Additional exclusive interview with the legendary music journalist
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, German, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Gerry and the Pacemakers|
Though active for a relatively short period -- from 1959 through 1966 -- British Invasion mainstays Gerry & the Pacemakers swept up a devoted fan base on both sides of the Atlantic. Managed by the late Brian Epstein and fronted by Gerald "Gerry" Marsden, they inherited the famous "Merseyside Beat" from the Beatles but made it lighter, softer, and catchier than the Fab Four and thus developed their own unique sound. This retrospective compilation brings together a series of performances by the band, culled from various sources and mounted between 1963 and 1965. Singles in the collection include "Ferry Cross the Mersey," "I'll Be There," "Pretend," and "Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying."
Top of The Pop Hits - The 60s, Volume 2 (6-CD Box Set /...
$23.49 CD Sale