We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story
Wish for a dinosaur and watch all your dreams come true.
|You Save:||$1.60 (16% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Rated: G
- Run Time: 1 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 8, 2015
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Dick Zondag, Ralph Zondag, Phil Nibbelink & Simon Wells|
|Edited by||Nick Fletcher|
|Screenplay by||John Patrick Shanley|
|Composition by||James Horner|
|Produced by||Steve Hickner|
|Voice:||John Goodman, Charles Fleischer, Felicity Kendal, Kenneth Mars, Yeardley Smith, Walter Cronkite, Julia Child, Martin Short, Rhea Perlman & Jay Leno|
|Executive Production by||Steven Spielberg, Kathleen Kennedy & Frank Marshall|
Rating: 1.5/4 -- If creating a non-offensive movie filled with sweet dinosaurs who have had a lot of time on their hands and not much to do is a measure of success, then the movie accomplishes what it set out to do. Full Review
Rating: 2.5/5 -- Parents seeking innocent kiddie entertainment should know that the dinosaurs are drugged, the children are briefly transformed into monkeys and the Professor is eventually devoured by crows.
New York Times
It's vividly animated, it's friendly -- and it's not too long. Full Review
Rating: 3/5 -- '90s dino time-travel tale has scares, peril. Full Review
Common Sense Media
The screenplay, by John Patrick Shanley, who won an Oscar for his "Moonstruck" script, panders to the kiddie audience and is weak and plodding. Full Review
Deseret News (Salt Lake City)
Rating: 2/4 -- We're Back is an exercise in endurance -- not only is it dull, but it has such an overwhelming sense of sweetness that it threatens to become nauseating. Full Review
[A] highly entertaining, relatively gentle animated feature ... Full Review
The voices of the above stars bring a handful of dinosaurs back to life in the modern day in this Steven Spielberg production. Lavish animation and imagination render this delightful tale of dinosaurs in New York City.
A group of very friendly, very intelligent dinosaurs take a trip to Manhattan and brighten the lives of two very special, lonely children.
- Film was based on a book by Hudson Talbott, he subsequently did 2 sequels called "Going Hollywood: A Dionosaur's Dream" and "Your Pet Dinosaur: An Owner's Manual." Talbott's story did not feature humans.
- Shot in Ranb, Foto-Kem/Foto-Tronics color; prints by DeLuxe, rated MPAA G, running time 72 minutes.
- The animation is a blend of cel animation and computer-generated graphics.
- Copyright 1993 Universal City Studios, Inc. and Amblin Entertainment, Inc.
The Land Before Time III: The Time of Great Giving
$4.19 Spring Sale
The Land Before Time (30th Anniversary Play Set) (3-DVD)
$20.90 Super Savings