Lost Complete 2nd Season (7-DVD)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$21.60 + $3 additional shipping|
|You Save:||$4.90 (18% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Number of Discs: 7
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 17 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 5, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Abc Studios
- 6-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digita 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- LOST Flashbacks -- Secrets Revealed In All-New, Never-Before-Seen Flashbacks
- The Official LOST Connections Shocking Character Connections Are Uncovered In This Exclusive Immersive Experience
- Secrets From The Hatch Go Inside To Discover "The Swan"
- Mysteries, Theories And Conspiracies: The Virgin Mary, Hanso, And Snow Globes -- The Truth Revealed
- LOST On Location -- An All-Access Pass To The Set
- Fire + Water -- An Episode From Concept To Completion
Performers, Cast and Crew:
[A] slow-burn sociological study of the island's deteriorating group dynamics, as the castaways' already touchy relationships begin to splinter and crack even further... -- Grade: B
Ever so gradually, Lemke deftly lassoes in his audience while, bit by bit, revealing what Jeremy is really up to and then introducing a growing element of menace. Full Review
Los Angeles Times
An assured first film. Full Review
4 stars out of 5 -- This show has everything: compelling character development, immersive mysteries, action and humour.
A road-trip thriller that turns out to have one very tightly plotted itinerary.
[T]he show's still addictive; making you howl at the end of each episode as another clue is laid down...
... the lead character is such a complete moron that it's difficult to care whether he lives or dies.
Los Angeles CityBeat
Created by successful television producer J.J. Abrams (FELICITY, ALIAS), LOST became one of the most popular and critically acclaimed programs of the 2004-2005 season. Utilizing a ripe premise and well-drawn and acted characters, LOST attracted a huge following and was proclaimed the saving grace of a television year otherwise marred by derivative reality programming. The story concerns the survivors of a terrible plane crash, who find themselves stranded on a tropical island with seemingly little chance of a rescue. Medical doctor Jack takes a position of leadership, helping to rally the survivors and prepare them for a period of difficulty as they learn how to survive on the island. But everything is not as it seems: the island offers potential danger in the form of a large, mysterious creature, and evidence is found that the plane crash may not have been an accident. As they struggle to survive, each of the characters forms alliances and makes enemies while dealing with the unresolved issues of the lives they've left behind. LOST distills the difficulties of society down to their essence, exploring these problems with compelling characters and with a setting that's equal parts paradise and mystery. This release contains every episode from the show's second season, one which avoided the sophomore slump by solving old mysteries, unlocking new ones, developing unexpected frictions and bonds between characters, and heightening the drama overall.
The X-Files - Complete 1st Season (6-DVD Thinpak Ed.)
$14.40 Super Savings
Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Best of Ricky & Dave (4-DVD)
$3.98 on Sale
The Greatest '70s Cop Shows (Charlie's Angels / Starsky and...
$3.98 on Sale