How I Met Your Mother Season 1 (3-DVD)
|You Save:||$10.89 (55% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 8 hours, 4 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: November 21, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: 20Th Century Fox
- 3-Disc Set
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Digital Surround - Spanish
- Subtitles - English, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentaries:
Disc 1: "Pilot," "Purple Giraffe," "Sweet Taste of Liberty," "Return of the Shirt," "Okay Awesome," "Slutty Pumpkin," "Matchmaker," "The Duel"
- Carter Bays and Craig Thomas - Creators; Pam Fryman - Director; Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders - Cast ("Pilot")
- Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Radnor,
Disc 2: "Belly Full of Turkey," "The Pineapple Incident," "The Limo," "The Wedding," "Drumroll, Please," "Zip, Zip, Zip," "Game Night," "Cupcake"
- Audio Commentary:
- Carter Bays, Craig Thomas - Creators ("The Pineapple Incident")
- Carter Bays, Craig Thomas - Creators; Pam Fryman - Directors ("Drumroll, Please")
Disc 3: "Life Amognst the Gorillas," "Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M.," "Mary the Paralegal," "Best Prom Ever," "Milk," "Come On"
- Audio Commentaries:
- Carter Bays, Craig Thomas - Creators ("Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M.")
- Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders - Cast ("Come On")
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Cobie Smulders, Alyson Hannigan, Josh Radnor, Neil Patrick Harris & Jason Segel|
|Performer:||Camryn Manheim & Danica McKellar|
[J]ust when you least expect it, the show surprises you, with both bizarre tangents and surprising sweetness.
Movieline's Hollywood Life
4 stars out of 5 -- [A] perfect cast, great gags and quotable catchphrases...
Though HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER has the look of a traditional, multi-camera sitcom, this comedy has all the fun and smarts of fellow critical darlings 30 ROCK and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Told via a giant flashback, the twist-filled series is narrated from the perspective of Ted Mosby in the year 2030 as he tells his daughter and son how he met their mother more than 20 years ago. Young Ted (Josh Radnor) is inspired by the romance of his roommate Marshall (FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL's Jason Segel) and his fiancée Lily (BUFFY's Alyson Hannigan), and he decides to embark on his own search for love. Aided in his quest by wingman Barney "Have you met Ted'" Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris), Ted looks all over New York City for the future Mrs. Mosby. When he meets Robin (Cobie Smulders), he thinks his quest may be over, but it's not as easy as it seems. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER boasts a strong cast, but it's Harris who steals every scene as the womanizing Barney, who has the most quotable catchphrases since SEINFELD. Suit up for every episode of the show's first season.
100 Hits: Lipstick on Your Collar: 100 Teenage Classics Of... (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$10.98 on Sale
NBC News - Inside Evil: Serial Killers Jeffrey Dahmer & Son... TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on Sale
Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Ed.) (DVD + CD Soundtrack) TOP 10 Bestseller
$3.98 on Sale
Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$5.95 on Sale
The Who and Friends In Concert - TCT: Concert For Teenage... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
99¢ on Sale
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$2.98 on Sale