Pablo Cruise A Place In the Sun
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: November 30, 1988
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: A&M
- $1.29 on iTunes1.A Place in the Sun
- $1.29 on iTunes2.What'cha Gonna Do?
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Raging Fire
- $0.99 on iTunes4.I Just Wanna Believe
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Tonight My Love
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Can't You Hear the Music?
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Never Had a Love
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Atlanta June
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Verano, El
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: David Jenkins (vocals, guitar); Bud Cockrell (vocals); Dave Jenkins (guitar); Cory Lerios (piano, keyboards); Steve Price (drums, percussion).
Audio Mixer: Bill Schnee.
Recording information: Record Plant, Sausalito, CA.
Photographer: John Morris .
The perfect record for '70s concert goers, A Place in the Sun is a record of commercial pop. Most of the tracks on the album touch base with all of the '70s smooth rock clich‚s: a smooth jazz track ("A Place in the Sun"); country fluff ("Raging Fire"); and a funky, instrumental jam track ("El Verano"). Provides a quick glimpse into '70s pop culture. ~ Zachary Curd
Ultimate Rock & Roll Classics: 74 Original Hits (3-CD Box... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 CYBER WEEK
WCBS FM101.1 - Ultimate Oldies Collection, The Anniversary... (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$5.98 CYBER WEEK
Doo Wop Jukebox Hits: 200 Original Recordings (10-CD) NEW
$15.98 CYBER WEEK
Brilliant Disguise / Lucky Man (Picture Sleeve, Small... (45) TOP 100 Bestseller
99¢ CYBER WEEK
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree / Rudolph The Red Nosed... (45) TOP 100 Bestseller
99¢ CYBER WEEK