Cher The Very Best of Cher (2-CD)
Special Order Item: Usually ships in 7-14 days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: September 3, 2003
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Wea Int'l
- 2.Strong Enough
- 3.If I Could Turn Back Time
- 4.I Found Someone
- 5.Song For The Lonely
- 6.Walking In Memphis
- 7.Just Like Jesse James
- 9.Love & Understanding
- 10.We All Sleep Alone
- 11.Save Up All Your Tears
- 12.Piu Che Puoi (Ft Eroz Ramazotti)
- 13.Love Can Build A Bridge (Ft Crissie Hynde)
- 14.Take Me Home
- 16.Bad Love (From The Film "Foxes")
- 17.When The Money's Gone
- 18.All Or Nothing
- 19.Alive Again
- 20.Different King Of Love Song
- 21.Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
- 22.Heart Of Stone
- 23.One By One
- 24.Dov' L'Amore (Emilio Estefan Jnr Mix)
- 25.Music's No Good Without You
- 26.Gypies, Tramps & Thieves
- 27.Dark Lady
- 28.I Got You Babe (Sonny & Cher)
- 29.Beat Goes On (Sonny & Cher)
- 30.Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) (Original Version)
- 31.Way Of Love
- 32.All I Really Want To Do
- 33.Train Of Though
- 34.Cowboy's Work Is Never Done (Sonny & Cher)
- 35.Love Hurts
- 36.Not Enough Love In The World
- 37.Born With The Hunger
- 38.After All (Ft Peter Cectera)
- 39.All I Ever Need Is You (Sonny & Cher)
- 40.Baby Don't Go (Sonny & Cher)
- 41.Dead Ringer Of Love (Ft Meatloaf)
- 42.Bang Bang
Personnel includes: Cher, Sonny Bono, Peter Cetera (vocals); Rodney Jerkins (keyboards, programming).
Producers include: Mark Taylor, Brian Rawling, Diane Warren, Desmond Child, Sonny Bono.
Compilation producer: David McLees.
Includes liner notes by Kurt Loder.
THE VERY BEST OF CHER: SPECIAL EDITION includes THE VERY BEST OF CHER and LIVE: THE FAREWELL TOUR recorded live at Miami Continental Arena in November 2002.
Personnel includes: Cher (vocals); Sonny Bono, Pete Cetera (vocals); David Barry (guitar, background vocals); Paul Mirkovich, Ollie Marland (keyboards, background vocals); Bill Sharp (bass, background vocals); Mark Schulman (drums); Stacy Campbell, Patti Darcy Jones (background vocals).
Producers include: Sonny Bono, Peter Aher, Snuff Garrett, Cher, Mark Taylor.
Compilation producer: David McLees.
Recorded between 1965 & 2002. Includes liner notes by Kurt Loder.
CD contains 2 bonus tracks.
The word "diva" has been thrown around a great deal in the pop world since the '90s, but Cherilyn Sarkasian, better known as Cher, was one of the original pop divas. As such, she's not only survived but prospered through the ever-changing winds of music trends. THE VERY BEST OF CHER covers all the stylistically varied phases of Cher's career. The tracks run in roughly reverse chronological order, kicking off with her massive '90s dance pop hit "Believe." Along the way, there are stops at '80s power balladry ("If I Could Turn Back Time"), late-'70s disco ("Take Me Home"), early-'70s AM pop ("Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves," "Half Breed"), and of course, the '60s folk/rock/pop hits she recorded as half of Sonny & Cher ("I Got You Babe," "The Beat Goes On"). As a thumbnail sketch of a career spanning four decades and countless twists and turns, VERY BEST OF CHER hits its target dead on.
Top Hits of the Sixties: 40 Original Tracks (2-CD)
$17.98 on Sale
100 Hits: Lipstick on Your Collar: 100 Teenage Classics Of... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$10.98 on Sale
Destination Forbidden Planet: 37 Outer Space Shock... TOP 100 Bestseller
$11.40 Super Savings
First Century Dementia: The Oldest Novelty Records of All... TOP 100 Bestseller
$15.70 Super Savings
See You Later Alligator: 22 Original Hit Recordings TOP 100 Bestseller
$2.99 Super Savings