Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV
The Final Fantasy XV saga starts here.
|You Save:||$11.01 (55% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 4, 2016
- Originally Released: 2016
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: A Way With Words: Epic and Intimate Vocals - Aaron Paul, Lena Headey, Sean Bean - along with the filmmakers - reveal the process of creating the vocals for this film.
- Fit For the Kingsglaive: Building the World - an in-depth exploration of imagining and designing the one-of-a-kind world of this film.
- To Capture the Kingsglaive: the Process - explore the intricate process of capturing the physical performances at the heart of this computer-generated film.
- Emotive Music: Scoring the Kingsglaive - learn about the creation of the truly innovative and impactful score.
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Takeshi Nozue|
|Voice:||Aaron Paul, Lena Headey & Sean Bean|
Rating: 2/4 -- The film is, at least, a marvelously enticing advertisement for the upcoming Final Fantasy XV video game. Full Review
Rating: 6.9/10 -- Kingsglaive is an incredibly beautiful film with a lot of fun nods to its Final Fantasy origins. Unfortunately, it never quite finds its footing story-wise, even with the help of some incredibly talented actors who breath life into their roles. Full Review
Rating: 2/5 -- Amazing visuals but violence, weak plot in game-based movie. Full Review
Common Sense Media
Rating: C+ -- Kingsglaive won't set the world on fire, but it might just be the best movie that bears the Final Fantasy name. That's not a high bar, but it's an accomplishment. Full Review
Dallas Morning News
Rating: 2.5/5 -- While "Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV" has things to be admired, such as the phenomenal CGI, but it is ultimately a movie in which perhaps only fans of the video game would enjoy. Full Review
Movies with Mae
Ultimately, the Kingsglaive story is too muddled to ease viewers to this new world. Full Review
Rating: C+ -- Instead of trying to adapt the video game experience into a film format, Kingsglaive transforms the movie-going experience into something familiar to video game fans. It's essentially a really long cutscene. Full Review
In order to protect his people from an invading army, King Regis (voice of Sean Bean) summons the mighty soldiers of the Kingsglaive. The two forces then do battle for control of a powerful crystal. Takeshi Nozue directed this animated action fantasy, which serves as a tie-in movie to the video game Final Fantasy XV and tells a story that runs parallel to the game's plot. Aaron Paul and Lena Headey also provide their voices.
- Sales Rank: 56,178
- UPC: 043396477049
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Ed.) (DVD + CD Soundtrack) TOP 10 Bestseller
$3.98 on Sale
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul TOP 10 Bestseller
$3.98 on Sale
The Who and Friends In Concert - TCT: Concert For Teenage... TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on Sale
Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$5.95 on Sale
100 Hits: Lipstick on Your Collar: 100 Teenage Classics Of... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$10.98 on Sale