How I Met Your Mother Season 2 (3-DVD)
|You Save:||$12.29 (62% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 8 hours, 4 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 2, 2007
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: 20Th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- 3-Disc Set - Thinpak
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentaries:
Disc 1: "Where Were We'," "The Scorpion and the Toad," "Brunch," "Ted Mosby, Architect," "World's Greatest Couple," "Aldrin Justice," "Swarley," "Atlantic City"
- Carter Bays, Craig Thomas - Creators; Pam Fryman - Director ("Where Were We'")
- Greg Mailins - Writer/Producer; Alyson Hannigan - Star ("Swarley")
- Easter Egg (1)
Disc 2: "Robin Sparkles," "Single Stamina," "How Lily Stole Christmas," "First Time in New York," "Columns," "Monday Night Football," "Lucky Penny," "Stuff"
- Audio Commentaries - 1. Craig Thomas - Creator; Courtney Kang - Writer; Cobie Smulders - Star ("Robin Sparkles")
- Music Videos - "Robin Sparkles"
Disc 3: "Arrivederci Fiero," "Moving Day," "Bachelor Party," "Showdown," "Something Borrowed," "Something Blue"
- Audio Commentaries:
- Chris Harris - Writer; Jason Segel - Star ("Arrivederci Fiero")
- Carter Bays - Creator; Pam Fryman - Director; Bob Saget, Josh Radnor - Stars ("Bachelor Party")
- Carter Bays, Craig Thomas - Creators; Pam Fryman - Director ("Showdown")
- "How We Make Your Mother"
- "How It Really Happened: Moving Day"
- "How It Really Happened: Showdown"
- "How It Really Happened: Bachelor Party"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris & Cobie Smulders|
|Guest Starring||Morena Baccarin, Wayne Brady, Bryan Cranston & K Callan|
4 stars out of 5 -- [T]he quirky comedy is on excellent form, and the more you watch the more you love it.
Though HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER has the look of a traditional, multi-camera sitcom, this comedy has all the fun and smarts of fellow critical darlings 30 ROCK and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Told via a giant flashback, the twist-filled series is narrated from the perspective of Ted Mosby in the year 2030 as he tells his daughter and son how he met their mother more than 20 years ago. Young Ted (Josh Radnor) is inspired by the romance of his roommate Marshall (FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL's Jason Segel) and his fiancée Lily (BUFFY's Alyson Hannigan), and he decides to embark on his own search for love. Aided in his quest by wingman Barney "Have you met Ted'" Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris), Ted looks all over New York City for the future Mrs. Mosby. Season two finds him happily coupled with Canadian beauty--and commitment-phobe--Robin (Cobie Smulders), and it's Marshall and Lily who suddenly aren't so sure of their future. The second season also reveals the secrets of Barney's awesome apartment in "World's Greatest Couple," and Robin's mysterious--and hilarious--past is uncovered in fan favorite "Slap Bet." This release includes every legendary episode of the Emmy-winning show's second season.