Mister Rogers & Me
- Rated: Not Rated
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Pbs (Direct)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Director's Commentary with Benjamin and Christofer Wagner
- Q&A Session with David Newell, (Mr. McFeely) and Angela Santomero (Creator, Blue's Clues and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood)
- Bonus Interviews with Tim Russert and Susan Stamberg
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||Marc Brown|
Friends and colleagues discuss the life and legacy of Fred Rogers, legendary host of the long-running children's television show MISTER ROGERS' NEIGHBORHOOD. Among the cast includes former "Neighborhood" puppeteer Susan Linn, journalist Tim Russert, NPR's Susan Stamberg, and photographer Beverly Hall, a real-life former neighbor of Rogers.
Mister Rogers - Hello Neighbor! - Mix-and-match Magnetic...
$11.98 Holiday Sale
WWII - TheWar that Changed the World: 68 Documentary Set...
$6.98 on Sale
The Decade You Were Born: The 40s - A Decade of War &...
$1.98 on Sale