|You Save:||$10.09 (67% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 55 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 14, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: 20Th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround - English
- Dolby Surround - Spanish
- Dolby Surround - French
- Additional Release Material:
- When You Wish Upon a Weinstein / Road to Rhode Islands with optional Commentary
- by Brian and Stewie. / To Live and Die in Dixie with optional Commentary by
- Seth MacFarlane, Dan Palladino, Steve Callaghan, Danny Smith, Mike Henry.
- I Am Peter, hear me roar with optional commentary by Seith MacFarlane,
- Chris Sheridan, Alex Borstein and Craig Hoffman.
- Lethal Weapons with optional commentary by Seth MacFarlane, Chris Sheridan,
- Garret Donavan and Steve Callaghan.
- Preview of "American Dad"
- Seth MacFarlene talks about American Dad
- Seth MacFarlene talks about Family Guy Season 4
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The show that FOX Network deemed too outspoken and brash for prime time, and which it ultimately dropped from its roster, has since experienced record DVD sales and become the most-watched show ever aired on the Cartoon Network. Among many other distinctions, the animated family series goes where even THE SIMPSONS fears to tread, with its bumbling oaf of a father, outcast teenage daughter, beefy blockhead son, urbane alcoholic dog, and murderous baby with plans for world domination. This collection features five episodes handpicked by creator Seth MacFarlane, which comprise his personal favorites: "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein," "Road to Rhode Island," "To Live and Die in Dixie," "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar, and "Lethal Weapons."
- Sales Rank: 48,818
- UPC: 024543146414
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Family Guy - Put Me Through To The Pentagon!... - Magnet
$1.56 Super Savings
Family Guy - Stewie - Why You Sick Sick Little Moo Cow -...
$1.56 Super Savings