Driven to extinction. Back for revenge.
|You Save:||$7.97 (53% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
sku: SUR 20444D
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 23 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 18, 2000
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: New Horizons
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers - Theatrical
- - Preview Attractions
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Index
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Cast Biographies
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Diane Ladd & Clint Howard|
|Performer:||Harrison Page, Ned Bellamy, Jennifer Runyon & Raphael Sbarge|
|Directed by||Adam Simon|
|Edited by||Richard Gentner & Lorne Morris|
|Screenplay by||Adam Simon|
|Composition by||Nigel Holton|
|Produced by||Mike Elliott|
|Executive Production by||Roger Corman|
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Just find it. Tonight! I told you, you'll recognize it when you see it." (Jesse Paloma, Plant Manager)
"Either there's more than one, or else it's growing,... growing real fast." (Dr. Raven to Sheriff)
"Chickens. Chickens. She was working on chickens." (Corporate type to head of ARPA)
"The earth was not made for us. She was made for the dinosaurs. The earth was scaled to their dimensions. Human beings are ants crawling through their living rooms." (Dr. Jane Tiptree)
Rating: 0/5 -- Few movies have ever been more inept and ridiculous...but maybe that's the point.
Rating: 2.5/5 -- Spielberg, take note: Dinosaur attacks should be GORY! Full Review
Rating: 2/5 -- Just about as bad as it sounds.
Mountain Xpress (Asheville, NC)
Rating: 2/5 -- The anti-'Jurassic Park' -- meaner and more provocative but intolerably cheap.
Fort Worth Business Press
After being driven to extinction, great bloodthirsty dinosaurs come back to life with the assistance of a demented genetic scientist (Diane Ladd). She plans to replace the human race with a super-race of dinosaurs who will not pollute the planet. This campy creature-fest delivers the B-movie goods with a sharp script, a series of effective special effects, and a manic performance by Ladd.
A mankind-hating scientist does a little genetic engineering to produce a brood of very hungry dinosaurs.
- Foto-Kem color. Ultra-Stereo.
- Note the "bird" names for most of the supporting characters.
- Opening credit sequence uses footage of chickens being slaughtered from "Chickens: A Process" by Richard Gentner and
- Special makeup and creature effects by Magical Media Industries, Inc.
- Copyright held by Pacific Trust 1993.
- Diane Ladd's daughter is actress Laura Dern, who also appeared in a 1993 movie about dinosaurs, the monster hit "Jurassic Park."
Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Ed.) (DVD + CD Soundtrack) TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$3.98 Spring Sale