The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (Blu-ray)
The epic finale that will live forever.
|You Save:||$0.49 (3% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 55 minutes
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: March 2, 2013
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Summit Inc/Lionsgate
- Note: The cast and filmmakers take you behind the scenes in a 7-part making-of documentary, viewable in both standard and picture-in-picture mode, and show you what it was like to shoot Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and Part 2 back to back in two movies at once. Get even more insight into the film with director Bill Condon's audio commentary, or just watch your favorite scenes with the jump to features
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, Spanish
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli, Chaske Spencer, Mackenzie Foy, Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Elizabeth Reaser & Maggie Grace|
|Performer:||Dakota Fanning, Cameron Bright & Michael Sheen|
|Directed by||Bill Condon|
|Edited by||Virginia Katz & Ian Slater|
|Screenwriting by||Melissa Rosenberg|
|Screenplay by||Melissa Rosenberg|
|Original story by||Stephenie Meyer|
|Composition by||Carter Burwell|
|Cinematography by||Guillermo Navarro|
|Produced by||Wyck Godfrey, Stephenie Meyer & Karen Rosenfelt|
|Director of Photography:||Guillermo Navarro|
|Executive Production by||Mark Morgan|
In a franchise that tends to rely on cheesy, low-rent special effects, the violence is more visceral, and convincing, than usual. Full Review
4 stars out of 5 -- [N]ew director Bill Condon lit the franchise's fuse and in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN -- PART 2, it explodes into a ridiculous, romantic, violent fireball.
Rating: 1.5/4 -- That makes the Twilight series not just inane and turgid, but dangerous. This isn't love, it's co-dependency, and Bella is willing to die for it. Full Review
From the Front Row
A feast of ripe dialogue and bloodsucking action. Full Review
The battle is epic and quite the spectacle. It is exceptional in its staging...
Los Angeles Times
Rating: 1.5/4 -- ...a lifeless and limp exposition that needs a creative comb-over more than a tangled hairy back of a werewolf. Hopefully, Breaking Dawn Part 2 is the finishing tale of this tepid Twilight's last gleaming. Full Review
I'm sort of sorry to see them go. Full Review
The epic love story between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen concludes in this final installment of Stephenie Meyer's best-selling series. DREAMGIRLS' Bill Condon directs this second segment of the two-film adaptation.
The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Collector's Gift...
$7.69 Spring Sale
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Special Ed.) / Destination...
$14.69 Spring Sale
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (Bella's Wedding...
$7.69 Spring Sale