WWII The Big Picture, Volume 2
|CYBER MONDAY SALE:||$5.95 Sale ends Nov 30|
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
- Produced by The U.S. Army Signal Corps Pictorial Center
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 3 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: January 30, 2007
- Originally Released: 1951
- Label: Alpha Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Description by OLDIES.com:
1) The Blue Badge of Infantry - Pt. 1: The inspiring story of the guts and grit of the 1st Infantry Division, widely known as The Big Red One is portrayed.
2) The Blue Badge of Infantry - Pt 2: The 29th Infantry cuts through Nazi defenses before capturing the German V2 Rocket Division.
3) The Blue Badge of Infantry - Pt 3: In the battle for the Pacific, the 41st Infantry Division pushes from island to island on its way to Tokyo.
4) The Blue Badge of Infantry - Pt 4: The 30th Infantry Division fights its way from Normandy, across France and Holland, and finally into Germany.
5) The Blue Badge of Infantry - Pt 5: The 42nd Infantry Division, made up of National Guard troops from New York, endure the freezing Battle of the Bulge.
6) The Blue Badge of Infantry - Pt 6: The brave paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Division drop behind enemy lines in Normandy to secure a beachhead for the D-Day landing to follow.
7) An Army Moves: This segment explores the logistics of moving men and munitions on the battlefield, spanning the horse-drawn days preceding World War I to the chopper-ferried battles in Korea.
8) Combat Medic: An efficient blood supply network and skilled Mobile Army Surgical Hospital personnel in Korea yielded a survival rate for wounded soldiers approaching 95 percent.
- Sales Rank: 34,264
- UPC: 089218525796
- Shipping Weight: 0.30/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item