Flight of the Intruder
The only thing they can count on is each other.
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 54 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 10, 2017
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround - English, French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Dolby Digital Surround - English, French
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Danny Glover, Willem Dafoe & Brad Johnson|
|Performer:||Tom Sizemore, Rosanna Arquette, Dann Florek, J. Kenneth Campbell, Jared Chandler, Madison Mason, Christopher Rich & Ving Rhames|
|Directed by||John Milius|
|Screenplay by||Robert Dillon & David Shaber|
|Composition by||Basil Poledouris|
|Produced by||Mace Neufeld|
|Director of Photography:||Fred J. Koenekamp|
In the last days of the Vietnam War, U.S. navy fighter pilots aboard an aircraft carrier have become disillusioned with the way the war is going and the pointless missions they are required to fly. Because the authorities have forbidden them from bombing strategic spots during the Paris peace talks, ace pilot Lt. Jake 'Cool Hand' Grafton (Brad Johnson) and his partner, a cynical veteran bombardier named Cole (Willem Dafoe), decide to take matters into their own hands. As they plan a daring raid on the People's Resistance Park in downtown Hanoi (where the Viet Cong display captured U.S. artillery), Grafton and Cole find themselves torn between their loyalty to their commanding officer (Danny Glover) and their sense of personal honor. Based on the novel by Stephen Coonts.
- Color by Technicolor.
- Hanoi Matte Painting by Matte World; Hanoi Miniatures by Donald Pennington, Inc.; Model Aircraft by Eaglery Movie Stunt Models;
Animation and Additional Opticals by Available Light.
- Filmed on location on the island of Kauai in Hawaii, in Panavision.
- Made with the cooperation of the Department of Defense and the Department of the Navy.
- John Milius is best known for directing the classic surf film "Big Wednesday" and co-writing the screenplay for "Apocalypse Now."
- The novel "Flight of the Intruder," by Stephen Coonts, was on the "New York Times" best-seller list for 28 weeks.
It's a Wonderful Life (Platinum Anniversary Ed.) (2-DVD)
$15.40 CYBER WEEK
It's a Wonderful Life (60th Anniversary Ed.) (DVD)
$17.70 CYBER WEEK
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$2.38 CYBER WEEK
Tarzan Collection with Gordon Scott (Tarzan's Hidden Jungle... (DVD-R)
$21.49 CYBER WEEK