Horror Express (Blu-ray)
A nightmare of terror travelling aboard the Horror Express!
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$31.80 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$8.15 (20% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: February 12, 2019
- Originally Released: 2019
- Label: Arrow Video
- Note: Brand new 2k restoration from original film elements
- High definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Original uncompressed mono audio
- Optional English Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Brand new Audio Commentary with Stephen Jones and Kim Newman
- Ticket to Die - filmmaker Steve Haberman offers up an appreciation of Horror Express
- Night Train to Nowhere - filmmaker Ted Newsom on Horror Express and his late friend, Producer Bernard Gordon
- Murder on the Trans-Siberian Express - an archival interview with Director Eugenio Martin
- Notes from the Blacklist - Horror Express Producer Bernard Gordon on working in Hollywood during the McCarthy Era
- Telly and Me - an archival interview with Composer John Cacavas
- Archival introduction to the film by film journalist Chris Alexander
- Original theatrical trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly-commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.66
- PCM Mono - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee & Telly Savalas|
|Performer:||Alberto de Mendoza, Silvia Tortosa, Julio Peña, Ángel del Pozo & Helga Liné|
|Directed by||Eugenio Martín|
|Screenplay by||Arnaud d'Usseau & Julian Halevy|
|Composition by||John Cacavas|
|Produced by||Bernard Gordon|
|Director of Photography:||Alejandro Ulloa|
Rating: 2/5 -- Pretty ghastly overall, some chills.
Kansas City Kansan
Rating: 4.5/5 -- The flick is delightful, spooky, and sleazy fun and should NOT be missed by anyone. Do not hesitate a second. Full Review
Horror icons Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing made 22 moves together, but HORROR EXPRESS is one of the wildest....[A] deserved cult item...
Rating: B -- It helps to have Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing along for the ride as rival anthropologists. Full Review
Ozus' World Movie Reviews
Rating: 4/4 -- This Spanish production is one of the most entertaining and well-plotted horror films of the 1970s, boasts great acting, plenty of gruesome gore and%u2014best yet%u2014Telly Savalas. Full Review
Rating: 7/10 -- Horror Express really defies any genre, containing elements of murder mystery, zombie films, and even romance all mixed up together. Full Review
Horror Express looks back not entirely nostalgically at British imperialist values from the turn of the century... It's a fun ride while it lasts, even if few of its images are likely to remain imprinted on your retina. Full Review
Little White Lies
Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing star in this creepy tale of a long-frozen "missing link" discovered in the ice in Northern China. As the frozen relic is being transported to England via a trans-Siberian train, passengers begin turning up dead, their eyes drained of all color. This excellent forgotten horror gem has the look and feel of a Hammer production, though it's Spanish. Oh, and Telly Savalas is in it, too!
A monster who has been frozen for years is being transported on a train. But the passengers are in for a big surprise when the creature suddenly comes to life, and creates deadly chaos for everyone on board! Yikes!!!
Creature from the Black Lagoon: The Complete Legacy...
$36.40 Super Savings
Ringu Collection (Ringu / Ringu 2 / Ringu 0 / Spiral)...
$78 Super Savings
Re-Animator Double Feature (Re-Animator / Bride of...
$12.50 Super Savings
Female Prisoner Scorpion - Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$78 Super Savings
Midnight Madness: The History of Horror, Sci-Fi and Fantasy...
$6.98 on Sale
After Dark Horrorfest III: 8 Films To Die For: Autopsy /...
$8.40 Super Savings