Predator 2 (Blu-ray)
Silent. Invisible. Invincible. He’s in town with a few days to kill.
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$12.20 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.79 (19% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 9, 2009
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: 20Th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - French
- DTS HD Master Audio - English
- Stereo - Spanish
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailer - Trailers A, B, C
- The Hunters and the Hunted
- Something on the Roof
- Enemy in the Alley
- Subway Showdown
- Gauntlet Knives
- Self Destruct
- Plasma Cannon
- Net Launcher
- Smart Weapon
- Telescoping Spear
- Jungle Revised
- Much Worse
- Thrill of the Hunt
- The Predator Goes to Town (1990)
- International Featurette (1990)
- Creating the Ultimate Hunter
- #1 Hard Core Special Report: City at War
- #2 Hard Core from Penthouse to Slaughterhouse: A Special Report In Town
- Writers Jim Thomas & John Thomas
- Director Stephen Hopkins
- Photo Galleries:
- Still Galleries
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Gary Busey, Rubén Blades, Maria Conchita Alonso, Bill Paxton, Robert Davi, Kent McCord & Morton Downey, Jr.|
|Directed by||Stephen Hopkins|
|Edited by||Mark Goldblatt|
|Screenwriting by||Jim Thomas & John Thomas|
|Composition by||Alan Silvestri|
|Produced by||Lawrence Gordon, Joel Silver & John Davis|
|Director of Photography:||Peter Levy|
Rating: C+ -- Half as taut and twice as dumb. Full Review
Lessons of Darkness
As aggressively ugly in spirit as it is visually, Predator 2 seemingly took everything good about the original Predator and chucked it out the window. Full Review
From the Front Row
Rating: 2.5/5 -- A bold attempt to expand its predecessor's mythos, though fundamentally hamstrung by a schizophrenic tone and Hopkins' dull direction. Full Review
Rating: 4/10 -- ...bullets fly, sharp pointy objects are hurled, body parts sail in all directions, and Glover blunders from one ridiculous situation to another. (Special Edition) Full Review
Rating: 4/5 -- Given Arnold Schwarzenegger and director John McTiernan had declined to return, this sequel to their macho sci-fi rumble in the jungle is surprisingly good. Full Review
Rating: 2/4 -- Since the predator is imaginary but the people who made this film are not, Predator 2 speaks sadly of their own lack of curiosity and imagination. Full Review
...A machine-tooled piece of undeniable entertainment...
Sight and Sound
The invisible creature from another world is back - but this time seeking out heat and conflict - is drawn to the gang-ruled and ravaged city of Los Angeles, 1997. The detective-lieutenant and his police force set out to capture this brutal murderer, ignoring the warnings from a mysterious government agent to stay away.
This electrifying action sequel unleashes the deadly invisible Predator in another jungle -- the urban jungle of Los Angeles. Danny Glover stars as a lieutenant who mistakenly concludes that mangled bodies found by the police are the work of feuding gangs. Instead, he finds himself confronting a savage alien who has come from a distant world to hunt humans for sport. Gary Busey and Ruben Blades co-star in this suspense-packed, high-tech thriller.
In 1997, ten years after a band of mercenaries first encountered an extraterrestrial, some mysterious force begins murdering drug dealers. Police officer Mike Harrigan goes after the culprit, but his investigation is hampered by a federal agent who has his own reasons for trying to capture the mysterious killer.
- Sequel to the 1987 hit "Predator," starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and directed by John McTiernan. Both films were written by Jim and John Thomas and produced by Lawrence Gordon, Joel Silver, and John Davis.
- Creatures created by Stan Winston.
- Michael Mills was Makeup Supervisor for the film and Paul Abascal was Hair Styling Supervisor.
- Color by DeLuxe; shot in Panavision.
Predator 3-Movie Collection (4K UltraHD + Blu-ray)
$41.10 Super Savings
Predator (Blu-ray, Ultimate Hunter Ed., With Movie Money)
$8.40 Super Savings
Gone with the Wind (70th Anniversary Ed.) (Blu-ray)
$9.80 Super Savings
Ringu Collection (Ringu / Ringu 2 / Ringu 0 / Spiral)...
$57 Super Savings