|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$11.30 Sale ends Dec 6|
|You Save:||$3.69 (25% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 29, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: 20Th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: "Commentary with Executive Producer/Writer Brad Wright and Director Martin Wood"
- Behind the Scenes: "The Making of Stargate Continuum"
- "Stargate Goes to The Arctic"
- "Layman's Guide to Time Travel"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Claudia Black, Beau Bridges & Richard Dean Anderson|
|Directed by||Martin Wood|
|Screenwriting by||Brad Wright|
|Composition by||Joel Goldsmith|
|Cinematography by||Peter F. Woeste|
3 stars out of 5 -- [A]s the conclusion to the show it's quite satisfying, tying up the loose ends and offering a welcome last hurrah for Richard Dean Anderson....CONTINUUM is a solid send-off.
Rating: 3.5/5 -- A willingness to color outside the norm of the Stargate universe is what makes this so much better than the usual Stargate SG-1 episode. Full Review
This second feature-length film based in the STARGATE SG-1 universe, a follow-up to STARGATE: THE ARK THE TRUTH, finds the SG-1 crew attending the execution of the nefarious Ba'al, the supposed final System Lord of the galaxies-spanning dominant alien race Goa'uld. When Teal'c and Vala suddenly evaporate into thin air, however, the rest of the crew heads back to Earth as quickly as possible in hopes to get to the bottom of their bizarre disappearances. What they find is worse than they could have ever imagined. A world in which the Stargate was never discovered awaits them, thus negating much of their own history and personal pasts. Before they can convince the military that not only did this time-tampering occur, but that it is the handiwork of Ba'al, hundreds of Go'uld ships line Earth's orbit. It's up to Maj. Gen. Jack O'Neill (MACGYVER's Richard Dean Anderson) and the rest of crew to set things right before Ba'al conquers the world in this thrilling time-travel adventure featuring a cadre of beloved characters.
- Sales Rank: 25,212
- UPC: 024543528463
- Shipping Weight: 0.23/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
NBC News - Buried Secrets: Cold Cases Uncovered (DVD)
99¢ CYBER WEEK
Classic Sci-Fi TV: 150 Episode Collection (12-DVD)
$11.98 CYBER WEEK
The Christmas Collection: All the Music You'll Need This... TOP 10 Bestseller
$3.98 CYBER WEEK
Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful... TOP 10 Bestseller
$5.95 CYBER WEEK