|Price:||$32.50 + $3 additional shipping|
|You Save:||$2.49 (7% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 5
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 16 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 22, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Warner Home Video
- 5-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - Dutch, French, Japanese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- The Continuing Chronicles featurettes
- Write the Future – A look inside the writing process of continuing the exciting Season 1 storyline while bringing all new elements and dangers into this season's story arc.
- The Science behind the Series – Visual Effects supervisor James Lima discuss the process of working with the producers to bringthe sci-fi world of Sarah Connor to life.
- Blood and Metal– Go behind the scenes at Almost Human Inc. to follow the process of creating realistic lacerations for cybernetic organisms.
- Designing Destruction – Production Designers Michael Novotny and Marek Dobrowolski discuss the challenges of combining real world locations with futuristic sets.
- Choreographing Chaos – See how Stunt Coordinator and 2nd Unit Director Joel Kramer and Special Effects Supervisor Steve Galich work closely to create the stunts and on set effects.
- Cameron vs. Rosie: Fight Rehearsal
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Lena Headey, Garret Dillahunt, Summer Glau, Brian Austin Green & Thomas Dekker|
This spin-off from the science-fiction franchise follows John and Sarah Connor after the events of TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY. An onslaught of robotic killers from the future are bent on destroying teenager John Connor (Thomas Dekker), humanity's future savior. Standing between them are his determined mother, Sarah (Lena Headey), and Cameron (Summer Glau), a beautiful girl from John's school who turns out to be a Terminator assigned to protect him. They can't run forever, however, and their only chance of survival rests on preventing the creation of Skynet--stopping judgment day and creating a new future for the human race. This collection includes the series' second and final season.
The time: today. The stakes: all our tomorrows. A nascent AI, assisted by droids, continues to edge toward world domination and the ruin of humankind. It accepts no limits. It fears no one. Except John Connor. The machines know John, now 16, is the future head of the resistance. They know he is growing in abilities. They must find and terminate him. But Sarah Connor is there, protecting and instructing her son as he becomes the man he's destined to be. The hunt is on in a season of powerful revelations, breathless pursuits and bravura effects. A mysterious 3-dot symbol (do UFOs provide a clue'), a girlfriend for John (is Cameron jealous'), ZeiraCorp (can it master the renegade software called Turk') – Season 2's 6-disc action arsenal is locked, loaded, ready to amaze.world.
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (2-DVD Special Ed.)
$6.99 CYBER WEEK
Jonny Quest - Complete Eighties Adventures (2-Disc) (DVD-R)
$15.92 CYBER WEEK
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Complete 1st &... (DVD)
$52.50 CYBER WEEK
Action-Packed Movie Marathon (Cyclone / Alienator / Eye of... (DVD)
$9.10 CYBER WEEK
History Channel: Modern Marvels - The Exterminator (DVD)
$4.78 CYBER WEEK
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines (Original Motion Picture... (CD)
$4.98 CYBER WEEK
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines / Terminator Salvation (DVD)
$7.60 CYBER WEEK