His name is Deth. He hunts Trancers. Even in the 20th Century.
|You Save:||$13.97 (56% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
item number: FUL 781BR
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 16 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 18, 2014
- Originally Released: 1984
- Label: Wizard Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Note: Audio commentary by Tim Thomerson and Charles Band
- Daniel Griffith's Tracers featurette
- Rare interview with Tim Thomerson, Helen Hunt and Megan Ward
- Complete Trancers: City of Lost Angels segment from the Pulsepounders trilogy
- Rare still gallery
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Tim Thomerson & Helen Hunt|
|Performer:||Michael Stefani, Art LaFleur, Telma Hopkins, Richard Herd, Anne Seymour, Miguel Fernandes & Biff Manard|
|Directed by||Charles Band|
|Edited by||Ted Nicolaou|
|Composition by||Phil Davies & Mark Ryder|
|Produced by||Charles Band|
|Director of Photography:||Mac Ahlberg|
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"He was a good cop, until a trancer killed his wife." (Lt. McNulty, talking about Jack Deth)
"Trancing only works on squids, people with weak minds, easy to control." (Jack Deth to Leena)
"I'm from another time, another world. I don't even know what you people eat for lunch." (Jack Deth to Leena)
...An unpretentious and amusing low-budget sci-fi entertainment....TRANCERS could stand as a textbook example of efficient, effective exploitation film making...
Los Angeles Times
Rating: 3/5 -- A mish-mash of 50's and 80's retro that is laughable at best. But you can certainly do worse when you're in the mood for a "drive-in" kind of night Full Review
Rating: 4/5 -- Lots of fun science fiction adventure
Classic Film and Television
Rating: 3/5 -- Enjoyable low-budget sci-fi with good performances and a sense of humor.
Mountain Xpress (Asheville, NC)
A cult of zombie creatures threaten the entire human race. Jack Deth, defender of justice and Trancer-hunter, is the only man who can save Earth.
Angel City trooper Jack Deth is sent back in time, to 1985 Los Angeles, to inhabit the body of his ancestor. Deth's assignment is to find his arch-enemy, Whistler, who turns people into zombies, before Whistler is able to kill all the ancestors of the members of the governing council.
- A low-rent "Bladerunner" with a little time travel from "The Terminator" thrown in. Still, as it never takes itself too seriously, it's kind of fun. And even in the future, they don't know how to pronounce "Cahuenga."