Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold
Richard Chamberlain returns in the sequel to 'King Solomon's Mines'
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 31, 2015
- Originally Released: 1986
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Richard Chamberlain & Sharon Stone|
|Performer:||James Earl Jones, Henry Silva, Robert Donner, Doghmi Larbi & Cassandra Peterson|
|Directed by||Gary Nelson|
|Edited by||Gary Griffin, Alain Jakubowicz & Daniel Loewenthal|
|Screenplay by||Gene Quintano & Lee Reynolds|
|Produced by||Menahem Golan & Yoram Globus|
|Director of Photography:||Frederick Elmes & Alex Phillips, Jr.|
|Executive Production by||Avi Lerner|
Richard Chamberlain returns as Allan Quatermain in this sequel to "King Solomon's Mines." In search of his missing brother, the dashing adventurer and his fiancee trek through the uncharted jungles of Africa and accidentally discover a legendary lost civilization.
An adventurer, along with his archaeologist girlfriend, a mystic and an African warrior, heads to Africa to search for his brother. The brother had gone there to study a lost white race when he disappeared, and it is precisely this race of Phoenicians that the group finds... and, ultimately, has to save.
- Shot in Rank color, JDC Widescreen, Ultra-Stereo, partially on location in Zimbabwe.
- Gary Nelson's "Allan Quartermain and the Lost City of Gold" is a followup to the Cannon 1985 "King Solomon's Mines." This 1985 version of "King Solomon's Mines" was itself a remake of the 1977 film "King Solomon's Treasure," directed by Harry Alan Towers. They are based on the adventure novel "Allan Quartermain" by H. Rider Haggard.
- The film was also known as "Allan Quartermain and the City of Gold."
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$2.98 on SALE