|SUPER SAVINGS:||$12.50 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.48 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 22 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 26, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Production Notes
- Biographies: Cast & Crew
- DVD-ROM Features:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Danny DeVito, Norm MacDonald & Dave Chappelle|
|Performer:||Daniel Benzali, Sherman Hemsley, Lochlyn Munro, Sarah Silverman & Elaine Strich|
|Directed by||Scott Alexander & Larry Karaszewski|
|Screenwriting by||Scott Alexander & Larry Karaszewski|
|Produced by||Robert Simonds|
Willard Fillmore (Norm MacDonald) has been the butler, housekeeper, gardener, and chauffeur for the wealthy, shrewish Miss Crock for fifteen years. When she refuses to buy him a new uniform, he decides he's finally had enough of her shrill, demanding ways, and with the help of his best friend Rusty (Dave Chappelle), they hit on a foolproof scheme: kidnap Miss Crock's beloved dog Muffin and ransom it for one million dollars. When this plan fails the two look for other ways to get away with Miss Crock's money, resulting in an encounter with stun-gun wielding grade schoolers, frustrated detectives, and a bizarre mortician by the name of Grover Cleaver (Danny DeVito) who is obsessed with Hawaii Five-O. Codirectors Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski (screenwriters of ED WOOD and MAN ON THE MOON) make their directorial debut and pay homage to the great screwball comedy classics of the past with this frenetic, wildly goofy farce.
- Theatrical release: May 12, 2000.
- Filmed on location in Vancouver, Canada.
- SCREWED is the directorial debut of Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski, the screenwriters of such films as PROBLEM CHILD, THE PEOPLE VS. LARRY FLYNT, and MAN ON THE MOON.
- Working titles considered for this film include "Ballbusted," "Foolproof," and "Pittsburgh."
- A brief clip from the Ed Wood film GLEN OR GLENDA is visible on TV. Directors Alexander and Karaszewski served as screenwriters for the film ED WOOD.
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (DVD)
$8.40 Super Savings
Abbott and Costello Meet the Creature from the Black Lagoon (DVD) TOP 10 Bestseller
$6.90 Super Savings
The Three Stooges - Classic Shorts, Films & Cartoons (6-DVD...
$4.98 on SALE
The Golden Age of Cartoons: Attack of the 30's Characters -... (DVD) TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$3.98 on SALE